COVID-19 Safe Working Practices
We are fully open and have put measures in place to ensure we can protect both our staff and customers. These measures strictly adhere to the government’s current guidance on working in other people’s homes. The safety of both our team and customers is our top priority and we are committed to taking all the necessary precautions.
In order to determine the feasibility of your heat pump installation and confirm which system is the best fit for your home we will arrange a home visit. The visit will be carried out by an Evergreen Energy Approved Assessor who will conduct technical checks inside your property.
We have the below measures in place to ensure we can carry out our home visits in the safest way possible.
Before your home visit:
- At the time of booking your home visit we will ask if anybody in your household has any symptoms of COVID-19 or has been diagnosed with the virus. We will also re-confirm this on the day of your home visit. If the answer is yes, we will look to reschedule the home visit when it is safe to do so.
- We will check in with your designated assessor every day and ask if they have any symptoms of COVID-19. If they do, we will either re-arrange your home visit to when it is safe to do so or send another assessor providing that they are showing no symptoms of COVID-19.
During your home visit:
- We ask that the property is vacated for the duration of the home visit. If this is not possible it is mandatory that our assessor and any occupants stay 2m apart, as a minimum, from each other during the duration of the visit.
- We ask that on the day of the home visit, wherever there is an ability to do so, that you fully ventilate your home e.g. by opening a window.
- Our assessor will use the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during the visit which will include a mask, hand sanitiser and antibacterial spray. Any surfaces within the home which have been touched by the assessor will be sanitised. Our assessor will also thoroughly clean any tools used, ready for their next visit.
- Our assessor will avoid any contact with occupants, and we ask occupants to avoid contact with our assessor. For example, do not shake hands.
- Whilst the checks are taking place, we ask that you and any other occupants remain in another room of the home if you are able to do so.
- We ask that you notify us if you or any member of your household develop symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of the home visit taking place.
We have implemented a COVID-19 safe procedure which we ask both our staff and customers adhere to throughout the installation process. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures or are looking to install a renewable heating system we’d be happy to help. Simply complete the form here and a member of our team will be in touch.