Evergreen Energy Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the funding calculator.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the funding calculator at the Anglesey Agricultural Show (13th & 14th August 2019), The Denbigh and Flint Show (15th August 2019) or at the Plas Heli Meet & Greet (19th September 2019). No purchase is necessary. The competition ends on the 21st October 2019.
- Only one entry allowed per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The winner will receive a 3-night stay at Welsh Eco Log Cabins ‘Dwr Y Felin’.
- The first prize (3-night stay for up to 4 people at Welsh Eco log Cabins ‘Dwr Y Felin’) is to be taken at any time with the exception of any bank holiday weekend or weekends during ‘peak’ season (July & August). The prize can be claimed at all other times subject to availability.
- Evergreen accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from).
- The winner will be notified by email. If a winner does not respond to Evergreen within 14 days of being notified by Evergreen, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Evergreen shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Evergreen shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Evergreen retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Evergreen’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Evergreen and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Evergreen accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Evergreen for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Evergreen reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Evergreen in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Evergreen shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.