Providing great quality products is at the heart of everything we do at Evergreen Energy. We stock a carefully selected range of great quality branded products and accessories which meet stringent industry performance and safety regulations. We do everything we can to leave our customers feeling delighted with their experience. We’ll support you every step of the way; before, during and after your purchase.
Each product comes with its own manufacturer’s guarantee. Please refer to the individual product page, or speak to your Account Manager for more details. Some manufacturers offer extended warranties on their products. To extend your manufacturer warranty, you should complete the relevant warranty form and return it to the manufacturer. You can find links to these forms at the botoom of this page.
Evergreen Energy Guarantee Cover
Our Evergreen Energy branded products come with their own guarantee. Please visit the product pages for the guarantee period for specific products. Products must be returned within 30 days of becoming aware of the fault.
What does the guarantee cover?
Our guarantee provides full cover against the breakdown or failure of the products in their normal use. This means that, unless excluded by the section below, if your item develops a fault during the relevant guarantee period, we’ll arrange for it to be repaired or replaced free of charge.
We provide a brand new replacement for any defective products for the duration of your guarantee (or the latest like for like model if we are unable to offer the model ﬁrst purchased). If no like for like or equivalent product is available we‘ll discuss an alternative settlement with you, and we’ll always do our best to make sure that you’re satisfied with the outcome.
There are some specific exclusions from our guarantees, as follows:
- Accidental damage, for example if your item has been dropped. You may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy;
- Products used for commercial (not residential) purpose;
- If the product has been used commercially or for business purposes (we provide a separate guarantee for commercial and trade customers with different terms and conditions. Please contact the customer services team for further details);
- Cosmetic defects or faults such as minor scratches, dents or discolouration where the functionality of the product is unaffected;
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item save for as may be required by law;
- Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and/or installation guidelines;
- Damage caused by faulty or unsafe wiring which does not conform to the relevant EU and British Standards;
- Water damage caused by exceeding the IP rating of a product e.g. installing an indoor light fitting outdoors; and
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
Evergreen Energy Guarantee Terms and Conditions
This warranty applies to purchases of Evergreen Energy branded products from Evergreen Energy by UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands customers.
If the Product as covered by this guarantee is returned by a User within 30 days of discovering the fault. Upon examination Evergreen Energy will determine its satisfaction that such Product failed to satisfy this warranty, and Evergreen Energy will repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof, or reimburse the Customer for the purchase price.
The repair, replacement or reimbursement of the Product will not include any removal or reinstallation costs or expenses, including without limitation, labour costs or expenses.
Any claim under this guarantee must be made in writing and specify details of the failed Product, purchase date, installation date, description of problem, number and percentage of failures, date-code of failures, application, hours burned and switching cycles.
If Evergreen Energy elects to replace the Product and is not able to do so because it has been discontinued or is not available, Evergreen Energy may, as its sole option, replace the product with a comparable product or offer a reimbursement of the purchase price.
If the product is no longer available, Evergreen Energy will provide the closest alternative product or the value of alternative product at its absolute discretion. If a close alternative product is not available, Evergreen Energy will reimburse the guarantee holder with the last price paid for the original product.
The obligation to replace any product under the terms of this guarantee shall only apply where it has been used for its intended or ordinary purpose, and will not apply if the Product has not been wired and installed correctly.
This guarantee does not apply to accidental damage, or damage as a result of an act of god. You may find that this type of damage is covered by household contents insurance policy. Water damage caused by exceeding the IP rating of a product is not covered either.
The guarantee does not cover products which are returned:
- Damaged beyond repair, or
- In need of a repair not included in warranty service.
Simply contact our customer services by live chat, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0800 612 4342, and return the product to us at the specified address with proof of purchase and we’ll do the rest. We keep details of all our orders for a period of at least 5 years and accept your order email, or registered email address as proof of purchase.
Please note that our guarantees do not affect your statutory rights.
For extended warranties on products in our range please see links below.
Luceco – http://www.luceco.co/uk/warranty
Sylvania (for fixtures only) – http://www.havells-sylvania.com/en-gb/warranty/warranty-for-fixtures/