Evergreen Energy Careers
- Location: Manchester
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to be part of our B2C team. Our B2C team design and deliver renewable heating systems for homes. We have been carefully developing our systems and processes to ensure we offer quality for our customers, we’re now ready to expand and recruit a dedicated sales team.
Who we are
At Evergreen Energy we believe heating your home shouldn’t cost the earth. We’re on a mission to support homeowners to cut their carbon emissions and reduce their energy bills with renewable home heating! We believe that using the latest renewable technology to heat our homes will play a big part in achieving a more sustainable future.
As the first member of our sales team you will be very hands on from the start with the initial objective being to build the sales pipeline from the enquiries generated by our marketing team. Once established we’ll be looking to you to determine the best way to manage and track the sales process while also developing a plan for expanding your team.
Who we’re looking for
A highly motivated sales professional delivering customer focused sales.
- Build and own the sales pipeline
- Convert enquiries over the phone
- Deliver a successful customer focussed sales approach
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure we’re getting quality enquiries and managing them effectively
- Collaborate with the delivery team to make sure our customers get a quality outcome
- Recruit the sales team as the business grows
- Develop and track conversion focussed OKRs (Objectives and Key results) for yourself and your team
- Train, motivate and coach your team
- Attend shows, exhibitions and other industry events
- Develop industry knowledge and a network of industry contacts
- Attend customer site visits
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about reducing our impact on the planet
- Care about customers
- Care about quality
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Quickly build effective relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and partners at all levels
- Have team leadership experience
- Have proven ability to define and drive the sales process
- Take the initiative to solve problems
- Communicate effectively – make sure the right people are involved in discussions
- Be a brand ambassador for Evergreen
Knowledge of the domestic renewable or home heating market is desirable.
- Minimum 25 days holiday, on top of public holidays
- Health care expenses scheme
- Flexible working
- Pension contributions matched by the company up to 4%
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Share Option scheme
We’re located in central Manchester alongside the other members of the Evergreen Group. A tight knit group of companies united by positive ethical and social missions. We strongly believe in giving our people the flexibility to work the way they find most effective and empower them to make decisions which shape the direction we take.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Please note that we are accepting applications directly from individual candidates only and will not consider applications by recruiters/agencies.