Become An Evergreen Contractor
Global warming is an ever-growing concern in the UK. That’s why we’re calling on professional installers to become a part of the solution.
Evergreen Support Services
Evergreen Energy is the UK’s leading provider of contractor support, delivering specialist consultancy services to contractors looking to enter or remain up to date in the ever-evolving renewables sector.
The Evergreen Energy package includes support with design, specification and compliance with industry-recognised certification schemes including Microgeneration and PAS2030. Backed by years of experience in the industry, our consultants will assist you through every stage of your business growth within the renewable sector, from initial certification to ongoing support.
What will I receive?
As part of the support package you’ll receive:
- A dedicated support consultant to guide you through compliance requirements
- Support on the design and specification of leading energy-efficient products, including heat pumps, solar PV, solar thermal, biomass, underfloor heating and many more
- Access to the Easy range of products including Easy MCS, Easy Green Deal (PAS2030) and The Installer Toolkit (Renewable Software Suite)
- Guidance as your business grows (i.e. competency requirements and practical training)
- Support through assessment and an annual audit with your certification body
- Assistance and maintenance of documentation within your bespoke QMS
- Cloud-based online dashboards with your up-to-date QMS documentation and record keeping.
The Installer ToolkitA specialist provider of software solutions specifically aimed at the renewable energy sector. Learn more
Easy MCSMulti Award Winning provider of MCS certification support, ongoing support and renewable training courses. Learn more
Easy Green DealLeading certification support and training courses for prospective installers and advisory organisations. Learn more
Updates to PAS2030
There have been important changes to PAS2030 regulations that may affect your contractual obligations. Please read our guide to the updates for more information, or contact us for further clarification on how these changes affect you.
Request to become an Evergreen Contractor
The future of energy is sustainable, and we’re here to make sure you don’t get left behind.